Infrastructure and technical features
The designers of the project used their experience and knowledge so that your house would match the modern standards in all parameters:
• common architecture of the village;
• own exploitation services;
• anti seismic house construction;
• ceilings of up to 3.40 m high and no-nogging planning;
• hydro isolation of the basement and hidden gulley;
• main water pipeline and water supply system;
• main gas and individual heating system for each house;
• central energy supply and electric wiring in each villa;
• reserve generators system;
• telephone line and the Internet;
• stained glass and spacious cultivated terraces in each villa;
• fireplaces in each house;
• fire prevention system;
• lagging of the villas and modern decorating materials;
• round-the-clock guard and video surveillance of the territory, a fence around the whole perimeter of the village, a check point;
• wide roads with asphalt cover, pedestrian and bicycle stone-paved paths, nice-looking road curbs and lawns;
• park zone and magnificent entrance group;
• decorated lighting and fencing with a single whole stylized fence, comfortable social zones.
On the territory of the village there are also store, restaurant, drugstore, open-air and sheltered playing grounds, numerous recreational zones and many others.
It’s noteworthy that about 40% of the Villa Badam cottage village’s territory has been assigned under infrastructure.